2011年9月19日星期一

Eden Eternal In My Viem

I have played Eden one year, now let me to tell you that Eden Eternal in my view.

Eden Eternal, also known as Finding Neverland Online.It is a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG where players become mysterious heroes with an extraordinary ability to wield magic.Start your adventure as a brave Warrior or Magician on a mission to save the world. Fight ferocious beasts, kill assassins, and battle other players in duels. Switch freely between 15 different playable classes. Tackle challenging quests while discovering the hidden secrets of the past. Help restore peace to the shattered utopia known as Eden.

Eden has a strong dub team, the plot of the story is flexural.And it's easy to handle. No matter you are the freshman or who have played Eden, all people will soak themselves in Eden Eternal, to harbest the pleasure of game.

Do you want to try? Justjoin now, play with me togather.

没有评论:

发表评论